Connecting WHM With ClientExec – Part 2
In our previous post, I started a “how to connect WHM with ClientExec” guide. Since this guide proved too long to fit into one readable post, here is the second part of our Connecting WHM With ClientExec guide:
Once we have configured ClientExec billing software to connect correctly with your cpanel reseller hosting server, it’s now time to define your hosting plans and configure ClientExec to get the correct data for and to setup each plan with activation.
Create Your Hosting Plans In WHM
A – Create your hosting plans in WHM -> Packages -> Add Packages.
- These packages are the actual web hosting plans features, which you will offer to your clients. You can add extra packages or modify the existing ones at any time. Once you have several packages prepared, the next step is to make sure ClientExec recognizes your created packages, give them appropriate names and prepare them for their store release.
B – Log in ClientExec -> Admin -> System Setup -> Package Management
- Choose Package Type -> it is usually safest to name the packages the same way as with WHM
- Show Domain Options -> this is used if you have an active eNom account, when you should say “Yes” – the given rights should be for transfer and registration – Self Management -> it is optional, if you choose to enable it
- Welcome E-mail -> fill it in as appropriate
- Description -> information about the package, input it as you see fit
C – At the bottom of the page: A list of packages and prices for package type (this menu is very essential to the setup, so make sure you go through this step) >> click on Add Package >> A new page will be displayed:
- Choose at what price to sell and the billing cycles
- Welcome E-mail -> fill in as you see fit
- Description -> fill in as you see fit
- Server -> you choose the server specified in the beginning (supremepanel11.com or altar11.supremepanel11.com) if using Resellerspanel.
- Server Variables -> scroll down to the place where it says “cPanel” -> here you place the name of the package created in your WHM !!! Important !!! – it is best to copy-paste the package names and have exactly the same name as the one in WHM; even one extra space in the name would be fatal.
- Add Package … and you are done. Now you are ready to start selling your newly created packages. N.B.! Client accounts usernames can be up to 8 symbols long; username ‘test’ cannot be used due to security reasons. Accounts with usernames of more than 8 symbols will not be created.
Next week we will continue with another guide – how to connect ClientExec billing software with your Enom account domain reseller account, both part of Resellerpanel’s cPanel Reseller Plan free bonuses. This way, you will also be able to automatically register domain names along with hosting account creation and activation.
More Of Unlimited cPanel Reseller Plans
Thanks For Reading,
DDNS Cloud Hosting