Connecting WHM With ClientExec – Part 1
Setting up ClientExec billing software with WHM with Resellerspanel
Connecting WHM With ClientExec. ClientExec billing software is an important part of every cPanel based reseller hosting account – it’s where you manage and support all your web hosting clients plus handle all client billing operations. This is why, connecting ClientExec with cPanel’s WHM is so important – this way you can create, suspend or delete accounts straight from the billing manager, without needing to login and use WHM every time.
Connecting ClientExec billing software with cPanel’s WHM can be a bit difficult for the inexperienced user, which is why DDNS Cloud Hosting has prepared a special step by step guide for you.
The first thing you have to do is to request the ClientExec billing software to be installed for your cPanel reseller hosting account. Your support team for your cpanel reseller plan will do this for you, and will provide you with access to the Client Exec admin panel. Once in there, the first thing that you will have to do is to connect Client Exec with the WHM server. This is done from ClientExec’s Admin -> System Setup -> Servers menu.
ClientExec – Server Setup with Resellerspanel
- Server name -> supremepanel11.com (this is the name of your hosting server. Supremepanel11 is our latest server – if your account is new, you will probably be placed there. If you are unsure what is your server, you can contact the support team – they will supply you with all the needed information.
- Host name -> altar11.supremepanel11.com (The exact server hostname. The cPanel servers follow the following pattern : altarX.supremepanelX.com.)
- Shared IP -> 220.127.116.11 (This is your dedicated IP address, which comes with every cPanel reseller plan) * Stats URL and Viewable by Customers are left blank
- Name Servers -> (Place your name servers in here. You can see your exact name server in your welcome email, which you have received upon sign up with the cPanel reseller program.) dns1.supremepanel11.com 18.104.22.168 dns2.supremepanel11.com 22.214.171.124
- Server IP Management -> 126.96.36.199 (In here you can put dedicated IP address, which you have purchased with us. By default, you will have just one, but you can always get more and add them via this field.)
This will configure the ClientExec to use the correct WHM server with Resellerspanel’s cPanel reseller plans . The next step is to configure ClientExec to use the cPanel plugin in order to find your cPanel reseller account on the server.
cPanel Plugin Configuration
Plugin -> cPanel
- Domains Quota -> leave it blank (for unlimited)
- Username -> in here fill in your cPanel reseller username
- Access Hash -> to be obtained from within WHM -> Setup Remote Access Key ** make sure you copy all of it, omitting even one character would render it useless **
- Use SSL -> No
- Failure E-mail -> must be a valid e-mail address; all notifications for invalid requests/orders/ and errors are sent there;
- Available Plugin Events -> tick all the options.
With this, we will end part 1 of this tutorial. Part 2 will be available soon, so stay tuned. In the meantime check out Resellerspanel’s Unlimited cPanel reseller plans and – or read some more information of them here on our own blog.
DDNS Cloud Hosting